Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Matthew Fraser | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Aug 30 2018 10:55 AM

When I open Logos on my desktop Mac the home screen and sermon documents do not show up, only a small line at the bottom of the window displays the content. If I open other resources the program pulls them up just fine. This only happens on one device on which I use Logos. Attached is the log. 

Thank you,

Matthew1754.LogosLogs.FFFStudents.20180830-113618.zip

Posts 10549
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 30 2018 3:48 PM

Did not see anything in logos.log to indicate a cause for this display, and the logos error.log is from August 7. I cannot reproduce your error.

Is there some reason you have not updated your OS? Your logs show that you have 10.11.6 while the latest version of the Mac OS is 10.13.6 with 10.14 waiting in the wings (public beta)

Posts 2
Matthew Fraser | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 31 2018 5:28 AM

When I try and update OS the updater tells me 10.13 cannot be installed on my computer. I'm running a 2009 Mac that I assume is the reason it cannot be updated, otherwise I don't know why it will not update to a newer OS. 

When you say you cannot reproduce the error, did you see anything that would lead you to believe I ran the Logging Utility wrong? 

Posts 4645
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 31 2018 7:12 AM
Matthew Fraser:
I'm running a 2009 Mac that I assume is the reason it cannot be updated,
It looks like you are right - you need a 'Late 2009' to run High Sierra.
Posts 10549
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 31 2018 8:16 AM

Matthew Fraser:
When you say you cannot reproduce the error, did you see anything that would lead you to believe I ran the Logging Utility wrong? 

From all indications, you ran the Logging Utility & posted the results correctly. when i say I could not reproduce the error, I meant that I had no problem displaying the Home screen or the Sermon Editor.

I don't believe that your inability to update the OS has anything to do with this problem, Was just curious when I see a Mac user with an older OS, as the upgrades are free. With Windows, I don't even know how to recognize an out-of-date OS Stick out tongue

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS