Can't access library

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Jonathan K Wong | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 1 2018 6:17 PM

I've installed Logos 7 on an older computer which used to run Logos 5. But I have now lost access to my whole library. The problem is that it seems to be linked to the old email I used to have for my account which had since been updated. How do I log out of that account on Logos 7 and re-sign in to my current account?

Posts 5025
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 1 2018 6:40 PM

Welcome Jonathan to the forums. To rectify this issue you will need to get in touch with customer service so they can merge your accounts into one.

Jonathan K Wong:

I've installed Logos 7 on an older computer which used to run Logos 5. But I have now lost access to my whole library. The problem is that it seems to be linked to the old email I used to have for my account which had since been updated. How do I log out of that account on Logos 7 and re-sign in to my current account?

Posts 24955
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 3 2018 2:07 AM

If your current account has everything you purchased for Logos, start Logos with CTRL key held (Windows) and login to your current account. It will take a long time if it has to download and index your resources.

If the login window initially showed your old account, the installation of the current account will make it larger than it should be, but I can describe how to remove the old account afterwards.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS