Information Window

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 283
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Sep 3 2018 7:19 AM

Can anyone tell me how to add lexicons to the information window so that when you click on a word you will get more of a selection of Greek definitions. Currently, when I select a word I get two lexicons but I would like to add more. Thanks! 

Posts 21744
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 3 2018 8:11 AM

Pastor Michael Huffman:

Can anyone tell me how to add lexicons to the information window so that when you click on a word you will get more of a selection of Greek definitions. Currently, when I select a word I get two lexicons but I would like to add more. Thanks! 

We can't add more lexicons into the Definition section of the Information Tool - just select which ones appear.

What you could do is use the Bible Word Study Guide instead and put it into a linkset with the resource you are using. Then when you click on a word, the BWS will update and you will see a range of lexicons in the Lemma section.

Posts 283
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 4 2018 11:55 AM

Graham Criddle:

Pastor Michael Huffman:

We can't add more lexicons into the Definition section of the Information Tool - just select which ones appear.

What you could do is use the Bible Word Study Guide instead and put it into a linkset with the resource you are using. Then when you click on a word, the BWS will update and you will see a range of lexicons in the Lemma section.

Thanks, Graham...that is perfect. I actually like that feature better. 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS