Is there a way to remove resource reference from a Note?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 408
Ken Shawver | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 8 2018 11:55 PM

I have been making a journal file for years with reference notes, but just noticed some of them now have Bible resources references (i.e. NKJV, NSFLB, etc.). With this listing it makes viewing the reference not view-able in other references. Is there a way to remove this? I am looking to make the references look like the Mt 18:10.

In Christ,

Ken

Dell Studio 1555; 15.6 True Life LCD; Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 2.20 GHz, 2M Cache, 800 MHz FSB ; 500GB 5400 HDD; 8GB RAM, Win 10, Chrome 70

http://wiki.logos.com/

Posts 21573
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 9 2018 12:10 AM

Ken Shawver:
I have been making a journal file for years with reference notes, but just noticed some of them now have Bible resources references (i.e. NKJV, NSFLB, etc.). With this listing it makes viewing the reference not view-able in other references. Is there a way to remove this? I am looking to make the references look like the Mt 18:10.

The difference is that the second is a note by reference whereas the first, third and fourth are notes by selection (where you have made a note on a specific segment of text in the NKJV)

To change this you would need to recreate them to be "notes by reference" - and in doing so would lose the highlights.

If you enable "Corresponding Notes and Highlights" in other translations (at least those with RI capability) you should see the notes / highlights in them even if slightly adjusted due to translation differences

Does this help at all?

Posts 408
Ken Shawver | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 9 2018 4:47 PM

Thanks Graham, I realized what  was doing wrong.

In Christ,

Ken

Dell Studio 1555; 15.6 True Life LCD; Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 2.20 GHz, 2M Cache, 800 MHz FSB ; 500GB 5400 HDD; 8GB RAM, Win 10, Chrome 70

http://wiki.logos.com/

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS