Is there a way to exclude certain songs from the Setlist?

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 53
Colin Cameron | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 14 2018 8:03 AM

I really like the feature in Proclaim to be able to share the Setlist, and I'm running into some difficulty in making it work for our setting.

This is what gets generated for next Sunday:

Gloria, Acclamation, Let the vineyards, and Sanctus are musical pieces that are part of the mass setting. Lord listen to your children praying is sung after each prayer petition in the Prayers of Intercession (four petitions hence four times.) Ideally, I'd like to remove Gloria, Acclamation, Let the vineyards, and Sanctus from the list, and only have Lord listen to your children praying listed once. That would allow room for the other three songs we sing to be displayed in the setlist.

Is there any way to do this?

Peace & Blessings,

Colin+

Posts 319
LogosEmployee
Justin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 15 2018 7:14 AM

Currently there isn't a way to do this as it's automatically generated.  You can make a feature request to our UserVoice for improvements to this feature https://proclaim.uservoice.com/forums/137112-general.   The only work around that I can think of at the moment is to move those items you don't want to appear on the set list to a content type slide, however that would require a little more hands on work and editing.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS