Best price on courses

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 746
Josh Hunt | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Sep 17 2018 7:44 AM

I got a course or two included in some bundles I have purchased and and recently watched a few. I'd be interested in more, but, they do seem to be a little pricey. What is the best way to get the best price on courses? Are they ever on sale? Are they part of a bundle?

Posts 3488
Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 17 2018 7:57 AM

One option is to get a Faithlife Connect subscription. You access and avail yourself to a number of courses within a selection that changes over time. It is considerably cheaper than purchasing them. The drawbacks are that you don't keep the courses when the selection changes and you can only choose from that selection, not any course you might want:

https://connect.faithlife.com/courses

Posts 1979
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 17 2018 8:24 AM

Community Pricing usually has great prices.

https://www.logos.com/products/search?Status=Community+Pricing&Author=Logos+Mobile+Education

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 245
Robert Neely | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 17 2018 3:41 PM

Josh Hunt:

I got a course or two included in some bundles I have purchased and and recently watched a few. I'd be interested in more, but, they do seem to be a little pricey. What is the best way to get the best price on courses? Are they ever on sale? Are they part of a bundle?

Mobile Ed courses do go on sale fairly often.  They were featured in the monthly sale here recently.  Besides sales, Community Pricing offers the best deals on Moblie Ed courses followed by Pre-Pub.  The bible study magazine also sometimes carries a good sale on a course.  Just have to be patient.

Here is a link for the Pre-Pub Mobile Ed titles:  https://www.logos.com/products/search?Status=Pre-Pub&Author=Logos+Mobile+Education&sort=pricelo 

My rule is to not pay over $25 per video hour (incl tax).  Of course, rules are meant to be broken.....

Posts 562
Dave Thawley | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 17 2018 4:01 PM

Hiya Josh,

Each month there will be courses on sale. Well there has been for the last couple of years at least. CP is the cheapest way to buy courses and FL seem to add one every few month.

Trying to be as noble as a Berean , Acts 17:11

Posts 937
Everett Headley | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 17 2018 7:30 PM

I'd also point you to the WWW where there are many that are free. 

Posts 10317
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 18 2018 1:35 PM

Josh Hunt:
What is the best way to get the best price on courses?

Probably the best deal is with Faithlife Connect Essentials. You get free rental on 2 courses per year—1 every six month. You have access to the course for six months, and you can subscribe to the same course when the six months expire. The only drawback—you don't own the course.

Mac Logs | PC Logs | Install 

Posts 1942
Forum MVP
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 18 2018 1:43 PM

They've had some good sales as other posts mention. They were also featured in March Madness where I got some good deals. Hopefully, they'll be back again next MM. I wouldn't be surprised to see them show up in more places, like base packages. And Maybe in the big sales they have toward the end of the year.

Forum ThemeEnhanced Forum Search

Custom PC: Core i7; 32GB RAM; GeForce GTX 970; Win 10 Pro
Google Pixel XL | Apple iPad pro 9.7

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS