Sermon editor issues

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 223
Reid A Ferguson | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 22 2018 10:47 AM

I've begun using sermon editor to write my sermons and am really liking it, but am finding it a tad buggy. 

1. We could really use some more robust text formatting tools. 

2. When exporting to Proclaim, slides with imported media look fine in the editor, but often require additional steps to reformat once in Proclaim. This mainly applies to backgrounds. Why they do not come over as fully formatted as they appear in SE is a mystery.

3. When editing text in SE, sometimes the text jumps so that where you are actually typing is out of line of sight - usually you are lower on the page and need to keep scrolling back up until at some point it "catches up?" Quite annoying and time consuming. 

4. We desperately need an "undo" button. 

I have a few others but these wil do for now. 

Thanks!

Reid

Posts 1855
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 22 2018 12:17 PM

Reid A Ferguson:
4. We desperately need an "undo" button. 

YesYes desperately!!

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 26802
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 22 2018 6:45 PM

CNTRL+Z doesn't work for undo??? I don't use the tool enough to know.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4628
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 22 2018 6:56 PM

Control Z does work for me on my desktop PC. Command Z works on my Mac

Posts 223
Reid A Ferguson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 23 2018 3:41 AM

Thanks MJ, I hadn't tried it and now I will. You know, just so used to "buttons". Appreciate it. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS