My Reading Plan Not Showing in 4.0c update

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Wole Omitowoju | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, May 19 2010 5:58 AM

Wondering someone has seen this problem on could help. A couple of days back I upgraded to the 4.0c version and the bible reading plans that I had setup on my desktop from the previous release are not working. All I see when I look up the reading plan are just the title. Interestingly, on my ipad I am able to view the reading plan day by day and that works fine. Thanks for your help in advance. 

Posts 24919
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 19 2010 6:30 AM

Please supply details of your Reading Plans  eg. Read ESV All Passages every day starting May 12 and finishing in 100 sessions. Also supply a screen shot of one of them.

Thanks,

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 2
Wole Omitowoju | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 21 2010 7:07 PM

Thanks Dave. 

I have four reading plans: 

1. New Testament

Read English Standard Version each M/Tu/W/Th/F/Sa starting May 12 and finishing in one year 

2. Psalms in One Year

Read English Standard Version every day starting May 1 and finishing in 365 Sessions

3. Proverbs Reading Plan

Read English Standard Version every day starting May 1 and finishing in 90 Sessions

4. Old Testament (no proverbs not Psalms)

Read English Standard Version each M/Tu/W/Th/F/Sa starting April 27 and finishing Dec 31, 2011

I am working on getting a screenshot. One thing I noticed in the description is that the bible books

are not included in the description. Like I said before I am able to read the books on my IPad but

not on my desktop computer. 

Thanks for your help. 

-Wole

Posts 24919
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 22 2010 2:09 AM

I started to reproduce the above Plans except that I used "All Passages".

As I was completing Plan 2  I noticed Plan 1 had lost its schedule:

Plan 1 on laptop after entering Plan 2:-

Plan 2 on laptop:-

This is what sync'd to my Desktop:

On laptop I originally had a plan Read ESV in 180 sessions which got deleted along the way.

EDIT: The bug is even simpler. Open one plan and it is complete. Open the other plan and the first loses its schedule!

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 3 2010 1:57 PM

I've reported this to development. Thanks.

Update:  This will be fixed in version 4.0d.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS