Can you help me expand this collection of indexes/anthologies

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 28005
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 28 2018 1:32 PM

I'm trying to find additional books that are indexes to original sources on concepts/topics i.e. books similar to the following:

• Bercot, David W., ed. A Dictionary of Early Christian Beliefs: A Reference Guide to More than 700 Topics Discussed by the Early Church Fathers. Peabody, MA: Hendrickson Publishers, 1998.
  • Jones, Andrew, Robert Klesko, Louis St. Hilaire, and Jason Stellman, eds. Catholic Topical Index. Bellingham, WA: Verbum, 2013.
  • Jurgens, W. A., trans. The Faith of the Early Fathers. Vol. 1–3. Collegeville, MN: The Liturgical Press, 1970–1979.
  • Roza, Devin. Fulfilled in Christ: The Sacraments—A Guide to Symbols and Types in the Bible and Tradition. Bellingham, WA: Verbum, 2014.
  • Willis, John R., ed. The Teachings of the Church Fathers. San Francisco: Ignatius Press, 2002.

Unfortunately, there is no metadata I can find that selects these. Bercot I found only because of the participation of an Anabaptist on the forums. Can the forum members extend my list? Thanks.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS