Lexham Bible Guide Ruth, Status?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 550
John Kaess | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 10 2018 9:33 AM

My recollection (which might be off a bit) was that the Lexham Bible Guide for Ruth was scheduled to come off of prepub and ship around a year or so ago. Then a day or two after it's ship date, Logos announced it was not ready yet. Since then: total silence. How could it have been so close to shipping a year ago that it wasn't even addressed until after the ship date had passed, and now it's still sitting in prepub all this time later?

Can we get some kind of status update?

Posts 81
LogosEmployee
Doug Mangum | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 10 2018 12:30 PM

John Kaess:

My recollection (which might be off a bit) was that the Lexham Bible Guide for Ruth was scheduled to come off of prepub and ship around a year or so ago. Then a day or two after it's ship date, Logos announced it was not ready yet. Since then: total silence. How could it have been so close to shipping a year ago that it wasn't even addressed until after the ship date had passed, and now it's still sitting in prepub all this time later?

Can we get some kind of status update?

John, 

The author is currently working hard on Lexham Bible Guide: Ruth. Her goal is to have it submitted to me before the end of the year. After that it will go through editorial here and then be sent on for tagging, etc. I expect to be able to ship it next spring or early summer. I was not aware that the product had ever had a ship date listed. If it did, I apologize for the mixup. I started making arrangements for an author as soon as I knew we'd reached the prepub goal, but this year was the earliest someone could starting writing it.

Posts 550
John Kaess | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 10 2018 12:35 PM

Thanks, Doug. Yes, it absolutely did have a ship date. Thanks for the update.

Posts 6341
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 10 2018 4:57 PM

Thanks for the update! I placed my prepub order since now I know I’ll have plenty of time before it goes live.

DAL

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS