Logos Quit Unexpectedly

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Miriam Hostetler | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Oct 14 2018 3:46 PM

When trying to complete an assignment using the Factbook under the topic search for Theophany.  I was required to save a passage list from one of the links under Cultural Comments.  If I click on any of the resources, I can access the materials, but when I then try to  "Save as a Passage List" the system crashes regardless of which resource I clicked.

Please note that I first removed the software and reloaded it to my computer.  Even after doing this, the problem has continued.  I have also had the software crash randomly while using the system's other functions but not as consistently as I have with this situation.  

Because of this issue on the system, I have been unable to complete my assignment. 

Posts 2
Miriam Hostetler | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 14 2018 3:57 PM

By the way, I also followed the steps for reporting a problem by downloading the Logos Logging Utility and Archived the log of the problem.  When I tried to attach it to this message, however, the system did not allow me to do so in the zip file format.

Posts 21131
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 14 2018 11:10 PM

Hi Miriam

Welcome to the forums and sorry to hear you are having problems.

Are you able to upload a single logos.log file -  one taken at the time of a crash - in a reply to this thread?

Graham

Posts 24009
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 15 2018 1:49 PM

Miriam Hostetler:
however, the system did not allow me to do so in the zip file format.

Probably too big. Delete the sub folders and try again.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS