Crash when opening newly installed logos 7 on MacBook Pro

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5
Scott J Sherwood | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Oct 25 2018 8:07 AM

When I attempt to launch newly installed logos 7 on my MacBook Pro, it does a weird strobe with the logo jumping and disappearing at the bottom row of icons over and over.  4263.Console Message.log

Posts 2968
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 25 2018 8:19 AM

Hi Scott, welcome to the forums.

Did you drag the application from the disk image to the Applications folder?

Trying to launch Logos from the disk image itself will cause it to exit, since it is unable to write to the disk image.

Posts 17740
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 25 2018 8:19 AM

Welcome Big Smile

Console Messages shows opening Logos application from downloaded disk image, which will always crash.

Please drag Logos from disk image to desired folder: e.g. Applications (after application is copied, can eject disk image)

Faithlife support => https://www.logos.com/support/logos6/mac/install describes Mac installation.

Note: Logos and Verbum application can be dragged to Downloads OR Documents folder. Windows default install location is in your documents folder. Personally use iCloud for document sharing so have Logos and Verbum applications in my Downloads folder on macOS 10.13.6

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 5
Scott J Sherwood | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 1 2018 10:16 AM

Thank you!  

Posts 5
Scott J Sherwood | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 1 2018 10:17 AM

Thank you!  My trackpad evidently was not set up to click and drag, so I change the settings allowing me to complete your suggested action.  I am grateful.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS