Package buying tactics

Page 3 of 4 (75 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 74 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 1377
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 3:48 PM

How will pricing work if a library includes pre-pub resources already ordered, but that haven't been delivered yet?

If buying the library, should the pre-pub orders be cancelled?  Even if the pre-pub price is less than the price shown in the library?  If cancelling the pre-pub order, does it matter if it's cancelled before or after the library purchase(s)?

Posts 999
Mike Pettit | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 4:06 PM

Rick Ausdahl:

How will pricing work if a library includes pre-pub resources already ordered, but that haven't been delivered yet?

If buying the library, should the pre-pub orders be cancelled?  Even if the pre-pub price is less than the price shown in the library?  If cancelling the pre-pub order, does it matter if it's cancelled before or after the library purchase(s)?

The base package cost will always be a fraction of the pre pub price, so buy the package including the pre pub then either cancel the pre pub or indeed just leave it and it will automatically cancel. If you cancel the pre pub before buying the package then this is not  a problem unless it gets dropped from the package before buying.

You will be saving real money here, libraries are super cheap compared to even pre pub or community pricing.

Posts 18
LogosEmployee

Rick Ausdahl:

Rick, thanks for your question. Our system checks to see if your Pre-Pubs are in your library before they go live, so you won't pay for it twice.

Posts 3076
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 4:47 PM

How does the free mobile ed course work?  After purchasing L8 I was told I would get an email on how to redeem.  When might I expect such an email?  Thanks

Posts 484
John Duffy | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 4:49 PM

I found that when comparing all books in a base package other than the standard set of base packages, when I clicked on Compare all books in the Overview section on the left, I was getting confused. The list of books didn't seem to correlate well with the highlighted books listed for the denominational packages.

I then noticed the that link to 'Compare all books' in the denominational pages all redirected to a comparison of the the 'Standard' base packages, to https://www.logos.com/compare/libraries  I could not get a detailed list of the denominational books/resources.

I had to manually add the denominational name to the end of the url to get to the detailed comparison page, e.g. 
https://www.logos.com/compare/libraries/reformed 

I found that helps in looking to consider what packages might be attractive to buy.

Posts 3117
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 4:51 PM

It's actually not a separate email, Mattillo. The redemption details can be found in the "Thank you for your order..." email.

That link will bring you to the Redeem Course page, where you'll find a coupon code, and list of courses you can make a selection from.

Posts 999
Mike Pettit | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 4:52 PM

Mattillo:

How does the free mobile ed course work?  After purchasing L8 I was told I would get an email on how to redeem.  When might I expect such an email?  Thanks

the email is actually the receipt which gives instructions

Posts 3076
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 4:59 PM

Thank you all!  Never would have noticed that in my receipt...

Posts 655
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 9:12 PM

Thank you, Yes I completely missed it! Sad

Posts 135
Manuel Maria | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 2:45 AM

So where is the list of available Mobile Ed courses with that coupon? I thoght that it could be anyone.

Thanks!

Posts 292
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 2:54 AM

Manuel Maria:
So where is the list of available Mobile Ed courses with that coupon? I thoght that it could be anyone

When I purchased the upgrade, I got an email. In that email, it said this further down.

Pick out your Mobile Ed course included with Logos 8

Your first purchase of Logos 8 Silver or above includes an interactive video course of your choice. Visit this page to pick out your course now.

I went to that page and it listed "featured courses" or if you wanted to, it then said "or choose one from the complete list of Mobile Ed courses." I went to the complete list, looked at all of them, and then added to the cart the one I wanted. BE SURE you include the COUPON CODE that is listed there. Once I did that, the course was free! It was a very nice addition!

Posts 6158
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 5:58 AM

Charlene:

Manuel Maria:
So where is the list of available Mobile Ed courses with that coupon? I thoght that it could be anyone

When I purchased the upgrade, I got an email. In that email, it said this further down.

Pick out your Mobile Ed course included with Logos 8

Your first purchase of Logos 8 Silver or above includes an interactive video course of your choice. Visit this page to pick out your course now.

I went to that page and it listed "featured courses" or if you wanted to, it then said "or choose one from the complete list of Mobile Ed courses." I went to the complete list, looked at all of them, and then added to the cart the one I wanted. BE SURE you include the COUPON CODE that is listed there. Once I did that, the course was free! It was a very nice addition!

Did you have to pay the difference if it was over $300?  The base package says you choose the course and at the price it states it’s $300  I see some courses are over $300 

DAL

Posts 619
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 6:18 AM

DAL:

Did you have to pay the difference if it was over $300?  The base package says you choose the course and at the price it states it’s $300  I see some courses are over $300 

DAL

They have said on other forums that the answer is NO.

Posts 3117
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 6:30 AM

DAL:

No, there is no additional cost. The "$300" is simply an estimated value for that item that is only used to determine the base package's "Total value if sold separately."

Posts 6158
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 10:11 AM

Thanks Michael and PetahChristian 👍😁👌 Looking forward to browsing the options!

Posts 655
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 10:30 AM

Charlene:

"or choose one from the complete list of Mobile Ed courses."

I missed that also! Thanks for letting us know.YesBig Smile

Posts 17833
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 10:34 AM

DAL:
Looking forward to browsing the options!

Searching L8 redeemable Mobile Ed courses by Highest price => https://www.logos.com/products/search?Product+Type=Logos+8+Mobile+Ed+Redeemable+Course+Options&start=0&sort=pricehi&pageSize=60 shows many over $ 300

Thankful for L8 Silver and higher including a choice for Mobile Education course Big Smile

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 6158
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 10:42 AM

I don’t think I see Learn To Use Biblical Greek and Hebrew ☚ī¸

Posts 43
Josh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 10:54 AM

Has anyone bought two base packages? I'm curious if the $300 course is limited to one purchase, or if you get it per base package you buy.

Posts 13221
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 11:09 AM

Josh:

Has anyone bought two base packages? I'm curious if the $300 course is limited to one purchase, or if you get it per base package you buy.

One course, no matter how many base packages you buy.

Page 3 of 4 (75 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS