Suggestion to vote on: "What Christians Ought to Believe: An Introduction to Christian Doctrine Through the Apostles’ Creed"

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 18886
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Oct 28 2018 3:49 PM

This one is another surprising omission. Michael F. Bird is an author Faithlife carries widely, and this book is mentioned in his author bio on a MobileEd course of his. It's published by Zondervan which Faithlife does lots of business with. This book is highly rated, currently #65 among Catechisms on Amazon. I think we should have it available in Logos.

Here's the UserVoice suggestion I added for it:

https://suggestbooks.uservoice.com/forums/308269-book-suggestions/suggestions/35847721-what-christians-ought-to-believe-an-introduction

Posts 9250
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 28 2018 4:00 PM

Rosie Perera:
This one is another surprising omission. Michael F. Bird is an author Faithlife carries widely, and this book is mentioned in his author bio on a MobileEd course of his. It's published by Zondervan which Faithlife does lots of business with. This book is highly rated, currently #65 among Catechisms on Amazon. I think we should have it available in Logos.

This is also surprising. This book seems especially important in light of the new research done by Ligonier Ministries regarding the state of evangelical theology in the USA https://thestateoftheology.com/ If you are not familiar with this recent study it is worth a look.

You're on a roll Rosie. I've added my votes too!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 10760
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 28 2018 4:37 PM

Rosie Perera:

Yes, for sure!

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS