Welcome to the Logos 8 Mobile Forum

Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 30 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 24
Elias Brasil de Souza | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 1 2018 7:45 AM

Thank you very much. I just hope this will be fixed soon. I have not been able tonuse the app since I did the upgrade to Logos 8

Posts 184
LogosEmployee

Elias, we'll look into this. Thanks for your report .

Posts 6
Jason Hovde | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 18 2018 5:34 AM

Hi, I'm loving the Expository Sermon Prep on the Mac, and I just ordered a new iPad Pro 12.9, and hoping to be able to do more work outside the office. Will the sermon prep be added to the iOS app? I think that would be awesome. Thanks for your kind consideration. 

Posts 24
Brian D Robbins | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 27 2018 4:55 AM

I have been having the same problem - i spoke with logos support a week ago and they said they were working on it - but mine keep crashing every session . particularly if i link from a book to the bible, highlight and return to the book - that usually results in a crash within 10 mins or so.  I hope they fix it as i use the mobile app more than the computer software (since i'm a train commuter!)

Posts 25
Diane Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 3 2019 7:46 AM

My app is also crashing, I use this for my daily reading. Hard to read when it doesn't work. Just about every time you guys update, it starts crashing.

Posts 25
Diane Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 3 2019 8:23 AM

Crashes also when I try to listen to the ESV audio.

Posts 27252
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 3 2019 11:00 AM

Diane Barnes:

My app is also crashing, I use this for my daily reading. Hard to read when it doesn't work. Just about every time you guys update, it starts crashing.

Sorry you are having troubles. Tongue Tied

Please create a new thread. Provide appropriate details (I.e. specific Os, version of app, etc) and explain the issue as best as you can. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 25
Diane Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 3 2019 11:20 AM

I've sent feedback through the app. is that not sufficient?

Posts 25
Diane Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 3 2019 11:31 AM

It's an issue with the latest update, how do I know this? My tablet has auto updates on and my phone does not. The update for the app on the phone is still setting out there to be downloaded and the app still works on the phone. Tablet has been updated and doesn't work.

Posts 218
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 3 2019 1:02 PM

Hi Diane, I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with this.  Currently I am not able to see any report from you.

Please do the following, from your tablet.

1. Open the app.
  2. Tap the  Menu icon.
  3. Tap  Help.
  4. Press "Report a Problem"

A pre-addressed email will open with a log file attached automatically. Please enter a description of the problem, including as much information as possible, like what book or feature you may have been using, what passage you were working in and whether the problem occurs consistently or at random. When finished, press "Send" to send your report. A technician will reply as soon as possible.

Posts 25
Diane Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 3 2019 1:50 PM

Email sent

Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS