Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Brian Veal | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 29 2018 5:19 PM

I just installed Mojave 10.14 and now my Logos crashes each time I open it.  I have uninstalled/reinstalled, ran the FontTest and am now attaching the logging utility file for you to review. 

Thanks,

Brian Veal1462.LogosLogs.brian.20181029-191420.zip

Posts 27252
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 6:54 PM

Welcome! Sorry you are having troubles. Tongue Tied

Brian Veal:
 I have uninstalled/reinstalled

That is rarely a fix unless you are performing a complete uninstall. If there is a corrupted data file, it isn't deleted when you delete the app. If there is a bug in the software, you are simply downloading the same bug again (until a new version is released). 

Brian Veal:
Logos crashes each time I open it.

Have you tried opening to a blank layout? Press and hold the command key immediately upon startup. You may want to also try starting offline (same method, click box).

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 337
LogosEmployee
Adam Borries (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 12 2018 2:41 PM

Brian, this crash appears to be caused by a loading a corrupt layout. The quickest way to resolution is to recreate the layout. (I apologize for the inconvenience; this scenario happens from time to time.)

As JT suggested, please hold the command key at startup to load to a blank layout; then rebuild and resave your layout configuration. 

Adam Borries | Product Manager, Logos desktop application

Message me on Faithlife.com >>

Posts 21635
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 12 2018 2:46 PM

Brian

Along with what the others have said, there have been crashes when using OS X 10.4 which have been resolved by upgrading to 10.14.1 so its worth doing that,

Graham

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS