Catechism Collection - default collection in Verbum

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 26768
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 30 2018 2:57 PM

Shouldn't YouCat be in this default collection? (and perhaps even the Vatican 1 Catechism?)

I'd previously reported problems with the Church Fathers ... It looks at first glance as if there is a problem with Church Documents as well.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 3086
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 4:01 PM

It's not entirely clear to me how resources are chosen for the Church Documents default collection.

Posts 1011
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 4:04 PM

Thanks MJ. I'll be looking into all of the Verbum System collections, not just the Church Fathers.

This is a case where the collections were maintained by someone and when they left it didn't get re-directed elsewhere. Once we get caught up it should be fairly straight forward to keep them up to date. I'm aiming for a big update of the collections sometime in the next two weeks.

Posts 3086
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 4:08 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:
I'll be looking into all of the Verbum System collections, not just the Church Fathers.

This is a case where the collections were maintained by someone and when they left it didn't get re-directed elsewhere. Once we get caught up it should be fairly straight forward to keep them up to date. I'm aiming for a big update of the collections sometime in the next two weeks.

Excellent! Big Smile

Posts 26768
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 4:36 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:

Thanks MJ. I'll be looking into all of the Verbum System collections, not just the Church Fathers.

Thanks Kyle ... I suspected that is what had happened. I wish I had double checked earlier rather than hit you with this right after your big push.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS