Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2304
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 30 2018 3:44 PM

The Theology Guide is great!  

Here is a way to make it greater yet: Give us a better "more" button. 

Here is why [Dramatized]--

In Systematic Theologies, I get 48 results for "salvation."  Nice. I can only see 5.  So I hit more.  I get 5 more.  OK...More.  More!  MORE!!!   I have a blistering 25 now and give up on the other whole half of the remaining 20+ hits. After a calming cup of coffee, I switch from Articles to Ranked.  I only get 5 of my 48 results. You're kidding, right?  You mean I have to start all over pegging that little moron of a "more" button?  I balefully eye that "more" button and say to myself, "No way.  You ain't gonna get me this time."

There is plenty of space down below in a full-sized panel.  Ample.  Note the clouds floating around below the dreaded  "more" button." 

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 4:15 PM

I am not sure what you mean by a "better" more button. Are you asking for the more button to look different? 

Posts 8842
LogosEmployee

Click "Search All Systematic Theologies" and you'll get all the results opened in a new Search panel, where you can see many more at first glance.

Posts 2304
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 5:04 PM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

Click "Search All Systematic Theologies" and you'll get all the results opened in a new Search panel, where you can see many more at first glance.

Yes!  Thanks.

Posts 2304
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 5:10 PM

Fredc:

I am not sure what you mean by a "better" more button. Are you asking for the more button to look different? 

It looks fine. Just right. 

What I meant was that when I punch more I hope for a real more. The way it is reminds me of when I go to Subway sandwich shop somewhere in Asia and ask for more olives and they give me one tiny little black slice.  I keep asking and asking and getting one more super-thin slice each time. Bless their hearts. 

I am happy with Bradley's completely workable solution.  Thanks again.

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 7:20 PM

GaoLu:
The way it is reminds me of when I go to Subway sandwich shop somewhere in Asia and ask for more olives and they give me one tiny little black slice.  I keep asking and asking and getting one more super-thin slice each time.

Love the analogy Yes

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS