Logos 8 Glitchy Notes and Highlighting Feature

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 22 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 18
Dr. Gregory Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2018 10:11 AM

Phil... thanks for the response. I was able to create the two shortcuts as you suggested from the drop-down menu. When I type in the "set prefer notes tool to no" command and hit "return" nothing seems to have changed. I tried restarting the program. What changes should I expect to see?

Customer support just told me there is no way to reinstall version 7. Is this true???

Posts 18
Dr. Gregory Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2018 12:35 PM

So... the work-around is to not use the drop-down menu (the three dots at the top of the Notes window) to increase the font size. 

With that toggle slide all the way to the left (smallest)... the menu bar then scales all the way down (actually smaller than normal... which is perfect). Then  highlight all the text in the note and increase the "font size" in the menu bar (to the left of the "bold" button). This increases the font of the note and leaves the menu bar as small as it can be.

Posts 21846
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2018 1:04 PM

Dr. Gregory Hall:
When I type in the "set prefer notes tool to no" command and hit "return" nothing seems to have changed. I tried restarting the program. What changes should I expect to see?

Instead of using the Notes Tool (accessed from the Tools menu) you should see all your Notes Documents (from Logos 7) in the Docs folder.

And creating a note will cause it to be put into one of those Notes Documents just as it used to in Logos 7.

Notes created will get automatically migrated to the new system so will be accessible there when you switch back.

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS