Can't copy notes from one book and paste them into notes on my desktop.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 548
Jesse Blevins | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 2 2018 1:15 AM
I am having problems with copying and pasting notes from a book inside of Logos into the note system for some reason. I tried to do this with several books by the way.  It will allow me to type notes within the note but not copy and paste anything into it.  I know that the copy and paste feature works because I copied and pasted some information into a Microsoft word document. I even tried copying from the Microsoft word document and pasting it into the Logos note feature and that wouldn't work either.   

I am also not able to use the drag and drop feature.

Any help would be appreciated. 

By the way: I did watch the video available here :  https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017978372

Posts 21638
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 2 2018 1:27 AM

Jesse Blevins:
It will allow me to type notes within the note but not copy and paste anything into it.  I know that the copy and paste feature works because I copied and pasted some information into a Microsoft word document. I even tried copying from the Microsoft word document and pasting it into the Logos note feature and that wouldn't work either.   

I am also not able to use the drag and drop feature.

For me - copy / paste (using Ctrl-C/V) works but drag and drop doesn't.

Are you saying that Ctrl-C/V doesn't work for you?

Posts 548
Jesse Blevins | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 2 2018 1:32 AM

Yes. For some reason I can't get it to work. 

Posts 21638
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 2 2018 1:36 AM

Jesse Blevins:

Yes. For some reason I can't get it to work. 

Very strange - sorry but I can't think of any reason why this would be the case. 

Can you post a screenshot showing the note you are trying to paste into to see if that provides any hints?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS