Collapsed Passage Guide Entries incorrectly show no results

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 296
danwdoo | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 2 2018 3:21 AM

I've noticed on several occasions when I run a passage guide and the sections are collapsed, there is sometimes the 'no results' label showing when there are in fact results. If I expand the section the label disappears and results appear. If I collapse the section again the 'no results' label does not reappear. It would be nice if this label was reliable.

Posts 10805
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 2 2018 6:12 AM

Sorry you are having difficulty, but I cannot duplicate what you are seeing. I am using L8.0 on Mac OS 10.13.6

Posts 296
danwdoo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 2 2018 7:49 AM

Here is an initial image of a passage guide result. Notice Thematic Outlines and Important Words are labeled as having 'no results'.

After expanding these objects it is clear there are actual results:

Based on these results, which I can reproduce at will, something isn't right. I have customized the passage guide if that makes any difference.

Posts 607
LogosEmployee
Alan Palmer (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 2 2018 11:17 AM

Thanks for the report. We have created a case to address this for an upcoming release.

Posts 3273
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 2 2018 11:23 AM

danwdoo:

I've noticed on several occasions when I run a passage guide and the sections are collapsed, there is sometimes the 'no results' label showing when there are in fact results. If I expand the section the label disappears and results appear. If I collapse the section again the 'no results' label does not reappear. It would be nice if this label was reliable.

We've got a bug report for this issue and I've added this thread.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS