Workflow Editor Improvements

Page 3 of 3 (43 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 42 Replies | 10 Followers

Posts 1997
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 7 2019 10:01 AM

When will Workflow development be continued? Without at least the top 3 (maybe top 6) of these suggestions addressed, there's simply no way I can use WFs.

Posts 66
Debtor Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 26 2019 3:17 PM

I've just started creating my custom workflow. I have run into a significant problem (significant for me at least). When you are editing the workflow and choose to add a document, it reads "Create or open _____ document." Unfortunately, you run into a problem if you add a single type of document at several places in your workflow, intending to create separate documents each time. When you are actually using the workflow, you can create a new document (e.g., passage list or clippings) the first time, but you are forced to open the first document all of the other times. You don't have the option to create a new one. I need the option to create a new document for each of my steps.

Posts 277
Andrew | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2019 7:08 AM

Reuben Helmuth:

When will Workflow development be continued? Without at least the top 3 (maybe top 6) of these suggestions addressed, there's simply no way I can use WFs.

Number 2 is vital...We need more votes for this feature here: https://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-8/suggestions/37095499-specify-collections-in-workflow

Page 3 of 3 (43 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS