Still a Bug in Beta 1: Home Page Update

Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 21 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2829
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 9 2018 5:05 AM

No worries Mike Binks, I was just frustrated by the feature not your suggestions!

Alan - thanks for the reply. You are correct, I leave Verbum/Mac open to the Home Page at the end of the day/evening when I am done. So I come the next day and see it has not refreshed, and all the devotionals etc. are on the prior day when I swipe over to it on my Mac (I keep it maximized). 

I must be wrong as no one else sees it, I could have sworn in times past that after a new day transpires, and focus is given to the Verbum window for the first time that day, it refreshes the screen if it has not already been auto-refreshed that day. I am positive that for a long time I never had to refresh the screen daily, as I do now. In any case, this would be ideal - if you think about it, there is very little/no chance anyone is reading anything if you sense for a new day/past midnight, AND focus is set on the window for the first time that day - then refresh. Thanks.

Posts 2983
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 9 2018 6:31 AM

Don Awalt:
I must be wrong as no one else sees it, I could have sworn in times past that after a new day transpires, and focus is given to the Verbum window for the first time that day, it refreshes the screen if it has not already been auto-refreshed that day. I am positive that for a long time I never had to refresh the screen daily, as I do now. In any case, this would be ideal - if you think about it, there is very little/no chance anyone is reading anything if you sense for a new day/past midnight, AND focus is set on the window for the first time that day - then refresh. Thanks.

No you are not wrong that is how it worked before.  However, I actually agree now that Alan has explained Faithlife's reasoning. There WERE times in the past when I was up late looking down the Home Screen Feeds right at midnight then it refreshed and what I was looking at was no longer there and that WAS frustrating.

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS