Morris Proctor training subscription - is it worth it?

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 11
Scott Worron | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 12 2018 2:59 PM

I'm considering subscribing (at least for a few months) to the Morris Proctor video training subscription service to increase my skills with Logos.  Has anyone tried it yet?  Do you think it is worth it?  Seeing concepts demonstrated helps me along with reading, but wanted to see what the community thought.

Posts 87
Karl Fritz Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 12 2018 3:35 PM

I’ve had it for several months. Definitely worth it. I’ve learned a tremendous amount. I’ve under-utilized Logos for a while!

Posts 3861
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 12 2018 3:44 PM

Scott Worron:

I'm considering subscribing (at least for a few months) to the Morris Proctor video training subscription service to increase my skills with Logos.  Has anyone tried it yet?  Do you think it is worth it?  Seeing concepts demonstrated helps me along with reading, but wanted to see what the community thought.

I have gone to his two-day seminars.  Always came away with greater confidence, excitement and tools to expand the benefit of Logos.  He is a solid trainer, very precise and explains well.  I have not subscribed to what you are doing, but I would suspect it is convenient and quality. 

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 44
Josh | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 12 2018 4:31 PM

Yes, absolutely. Enormous amount of content for what you pay - and if you're consistent in viewing them it's cheaper than buying everything in bulk.

Posts 3116
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 12 2018 4:40 PM

I enjoy it and would suggest getting it as well.

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 11
Scott Worron | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 12 2018 5:18 PM

Thanks everyone for the great feedback.  You've convinced me and I've signed up and decided to give it a try.  I can cancel at anytime so it is low risk.

Posts 3116
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 12 2018 5:23 PM

Scott Worron:

Thanks everyone for the great feedback.  You've convinced me and I've signed up and decided to give it a try.  I can cancel at anytime so it is low risk.

Exactly, low risk.

How to upload logs

Posts 7182
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 12 2018 5:28 PM

Does Morris Proctor cover advance searching like this: https://www.logos.com/product/51655/verbum-advanced-search-training 

DAL

Posts 3116
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 12 2018 5:32 PM

DAL:

Does Morris Proctor cover advance searching like this: https://www.logos.com/product/51655/verbum-advanced-search-training 

DAL

Many of those things are covered but I can't say with 100% certainty that they all are.

How to upload logs

Posts 17
Tim McMillian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 20 2020 1:56 PM

I would like to know if everyone who commented on this thread is still satisfied with Morris Proctor seminars and webcasts?  I continue to receive emails inviting me to sign up for free webinars. I sign up and try to catch the rebroadcast only to find that I have to re-register or wait for a specific time for them to replay the broadcast?  I've yet to be able to sit in on one since there is a time difference due to location? I can't tell if these are repeat live demonstrations or merely recordings of the original webinar?  If someone could answer some of these questions I would appreciate it. Also, if you could provide some current feedback on MP Seminars subscription that would be appreciated as well. Thanks and blessings to all <><

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS