Resources Missing 'Device' Option in Information Panel - Cannot send to phone

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 106
Kevin | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 13 2018 5:28 AM

Hi,

I have noticed that many of the resources I thought I had bulk sent to my device had not actually been installed.

Upon investigation I found that many resources did not have the option to send to device in the information panel.

An example would be Moo's Pillar NT Commentary on James. His Colossians/Philemon one does have the option, as do a few others but not all of the rest of this series.

Another series that has some but not all resources able to be sent to the device would be the NIGTC, where most do not have the option, however David's James does have the option.

These are just the first two series I noticed, but expect there are others also.

Cheers

Posts 26724
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 13 2018 10:58 AM

SeeHisFace:
I found that many resources did not have the option to send to device in the information panel.

As far as I know, this is due to publisher restrictions. Strange, but true. 

OSX & iOS | Mac Logs | PC LogsInstall

Posts 106
Kevin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 13 2018 3:15 PM

Oh...well yes that is strange as there is no problem downloading these resources individually onto the phone.

I will have to manually go through and check what I wanted to add.

Thanks for the advice :)

Posts 1660
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 13 2018 4:07 PM

Hi See:

It's almost certainly a bug. Look at one of the resources that you manually downloaded in the mobile app, in the L8 desktop Library; you'll now see the Devices section again, as in L7, just before the Series section. I was fairly sure the publisher prohibitions against mobile app use or downloading were now few and far between.

Win7/10 Android/Fire OS 5

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS