How can I hide all notes from visual filter for all resources toggle / one click?

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 76
EdB | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 13 2018 8:47 AM

Since updating to Logos 8, all my visual filters are checked on. What I want to do is hide all notes (do not show in any resources) for all resources with one click. Unless I am mistaken, I have to click on each individual note and check "do not show in any resources". With all the notes I have this will take a lot of time. It should be a simple toggle for this. 

Ed B

Posts 13141
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 13 2018 8:56 AM

EdB:

Since updating to Logos 8, all my visual filters are checked on. What I want to do is hide all notes (do not show in any resources) for all resources with one click. Unless I am mistaken, I have to click on each individual note and check "do not show in any resources". With all the notes I have this will take a lot of time. It should be a simple toggle for this. 

You're correct. With one (or two) clicks, you can turn ALL notes/highlighting off for ONE resource, or you can turn off ONE notebook for ALL resources, but you can't turn off ALL notes/highlighting for ALL resources.

Consolidating your notebooks together may make this easier, of course.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS