Bible Study magazine

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 600
Larry Craig | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 19 2018 1:41 PM

I am a long time Logos user.  BS used to have a lot of articles that showed Logos at work.  

If a Bible software company is going to put out a Bible study magazine, especially that gets more, what's the word, complicated, intricate, sophisticated, I think it would be a good idea if the Bible study articles showed the software at work.

There is so much to learn in this program, take every opportunity you can to show how valuable the program is.  We users will become even happier customers who will then tell three friends how good this program is.

Posts 3013
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 7:53 PM

Agree, but I prefer the Logos Pro videos and videos that show real-world scenarios at http://support.logos.com 

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 600
Larry Craig | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 7:57 PM

I haven't had much success with videos.  And I certainly never find something when I want or need it.  Logos help I find useless.  And if I have a particular question it seems the forums are the place to go.

I wouldn't be surprised if only a very small handful of users do all the fancy stuff.  

I think they need to use all available channels to help people learn their program.

Posts 600
Larry Craig | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 8:45 PM

Oh, and thank you.

I haven't taken a good look at the link you sent, but i really appreciate your response.

Posts 3013
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 8:55 PM

Larry Craig:

Oh, and thank you.

I haven't taken a good look at the link you sent, but i really appreciate your response.

No problem. Specifically, have a look at https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/categories/360000675231 

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 600
Larry Craig | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 8:57 PM

thank you.  This could be helpful.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS