Personal Books

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 10
Jeremy Menicucci | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 20 2018 11:32 AM

Does anyone know if it's possible to preserve column layouts when importing a .docx with columns into logos as a personal book?

Posts 579
LogosEmployee
Alan Palmer (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 11:52 AM

Columns are dynamic, display-time preferences on all Logos resource. You can set the preferred column count in the resource's panel menu.

Posts 10
Jeremy Menicucci | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 12:56 PM

Not quite what I'm looking for. I know you can dynamically set columns in Logos. I have a .docx that I'm wanting to import into Logos as a personal book, I have sections that are columns and sections that are not. I'd like to retain those sections as columns when I import into Logos. Currently, went I import, the existing columns go away. I can preserve the layout with tables, but I'd rather just use columns, as it's a kind of a pain to go through and create tables for all these layouts. 

Posts 579
LogosEmployee
Alan Palmer (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 12:59 PM

Jeremy Menicucci:

Not quite what I'm looking for. I know you can dynamically set columns in Logos. I have a .docx that I'm wanting to import into Logos as a personal book, I have sections that are columns and sections that are not. I'd like to retain those sections as columns when I import into Logos. Currently, went I import, the existing columns go away. I can preserve the layout with tables, but I'd rather just use columns, as it's a kind of a pain to go through and create tables for all these layouts. 

Sorry, tables are the only option for what you are looking for.

Posts 3194
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 1:16 PM

Yep you’ll have to use tables- been building pbb’s for 

decades only thing that works

Posts 10
Jeremy Menicucci | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 1:18 PM

Bummer. I guess it'll have to do then Big Smile

Thank you both for the replies!

God Bless!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS