Where are the L8 BONUS OFFERS?

Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
This post has 14 Replies | 8 Followers

Posts 1775
mike | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 20 2018 6:28 PM

"Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Upgrading Offers

1. Get bonus offers. We have a few other surprises planned for those who purchase Logos 8 during the launch window. Be on the lookout for special announcements exclusive to Logos 8 owners."

That's the quote.

Posts 1927
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 6:37 PM

OK, well that should be interesting!

Posts 644
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2018 8:53 PM

When do they roll out?

Posts 130
LogosEmployee
Kaleb Cuevas | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 21 2018 10:34 AM

Some of the bonus offers are currently live. You can save on top products and library expansions currently. There will be some other special things that come for Logos 8 owners in the near future.

Posts 1072
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 27 2018 6:42 AM

Kaleb Cuevas:

Some of the bonus offers are currently live. You can save on top products and library expansions currently. There will be some other special things that come for Logos 8 owners in the near future.

Will we see new L8 expansion packs?

Posts 2659
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 27 2018 7:07 AM

Mike Tourangeau:

I expect so. Looking forward to them.

For what it's worth, Logos 7 library expansions weren't available until three months after L7 was released.

Posts 132
Stephen Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 27 2018 8:58 AM

PetahChristian:

Mike Tourangeau:

For what it's worth, Logos 7 library expansions weren't available until three months after L7 was released.

I am not sure what is meant by expansions (packs?).  Can someone elaborate?

thanks

Posts 1072
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 27 2018 9:02 AM

Stephen Smith:

PetahChristian:

Mike Tourangeau:

thanks

See this link for an idea. https://www.logos.com/products/search?q=expansion+&Product+Type=Library+Expansions 

They are usually 50% off with a library purchase......

Posts 2659
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 27 2018 9:02 AM

Stephen Smith:
I am not sure what is meant by expansions (packs?).

They simply are topical bundles of resources (that expand your library by adding books centered around a topic).

Posts 132
Stephen Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 27 2018 9:07 AM

Oh, very nice.  Thanks

Mike Tourangeau:

Stephen Smith:

PetahChristian:

Mike Tourangeau:

thanks

See this link for an idea. https://www.logos.com/products/search?q=expansion+&Product+Type=Library+Expansions 

They are usually 50% off with a library purchase......

Posts 57
DavidS | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 27 2018 1:40 PM

They seem to be special bundles of books they are offering at reduced prices.

Posts 1775
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 4 2018 6:27 AM

I feel like this year's bonus offers are getting worse than what they offered on L7. 

1. No coupons to purchase what we want, no extra perks for those who spent $xxx amount of money and no perks for those who buy higher package or The Ultimate Package. 
  2. The Wipf $4.99 sales could've been included in the some of the BPs rather than stuffing unwanted classic commentaries & studies. I felt the release of L8 and Wipf sales is intended-ly released close to each other on purpose so they maximize their profits. Rather than selling .99c per resource (in L8's BPs)... they can sell $4.99 per resource. Slick..really.
  3. The selection for Logos Connect free eBooks on Lexham choices are getting smaller and worse. Those with larger library often only have 1 or 2 resources to choose from.

Things are looking differently after they made the mistake of changing Logos Now to Logos Connect thingy.

C'mon Logos...we can do better...Yes

Posts 4
John5796 | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 4 2018 10:38 AM

Hello all. Long time user (Libronix days) and forum lurker here Smile

Could the answer to the question of this thread be this?

Merry Christmas! 
You Get 5 Workflows Free

To make your Christmas a little more merry, we’re giving Logos 8 users five free workflows. Here’s what you get:

• Topical Sermon Preparation
  • Theological Topic Study
  • Biblical Theme Study
  • Word Study (English)
  • Michael Heiser’s Bible Research Method

We’ll send you an email in early 2019 when they’re ready to add to your Logos software. It’s just a small way to say thanks for studying the Word with us.

Posts 44
Greg Rose | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 5 2018 6:13 AM

It would be nice of some of those "special bonus offers" were made available to us Verbum 8 purchasers.  I get the impression L8 purchasers are in a class above V8 purchasers.

Posts 25143
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 5 2018 3:10 PM

Greg Rose:
I get the impression L8 purchasers are in a class above V8 purchasers.

That's because the software is a class above in meeting their needs Wink Okay, I may still be a little annoyed that there were no enhancements aimed at the lectionary user - a group much larger than the V8 group. By 2020 I'll be in a much better mood about it. Big Smile

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS