Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 26014
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 24 2018 8:20 PM

Respond

If you have feedback, additional questions, bug reports, or support issues that are specific to this documentation, please email data.atlas.v1@faithlife.com. Please include an informative subject line like “Feedback on Reported Speech Dataset: Add description of …” or “Bug in Reported Speech Dataset: Missing Data for …”.

Lydia Husser, Logos 6 Maps (Vols. 1–3): Dataset Documentation (Bellingham, WA: Faithlife, 2017).

• Note the text in bold ("reported speech")
  • Note the source ("Logos 6 Maps")

I am puzzled as to why you want me to report Atlas problems under reported speech ... and I promise not to comply. But I would like a correction to the documentation.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 26014
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 27 2018 6:11 PM

bumped

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 745
LogosEmployee
Sean Boisen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 28 2018 10:03 AM

MJ. Smith:

Respond

If you have feedback, additional questions, bug reports, or support issues that are specific to this documentation, please email data.atlas.v1@faithlife.com. Please include an informative subject line like “Feedback on Reported Speech Dataset: Add description of …” or “Bug in Reported Speech Dataset: Missing Data for …”.

Lydia Husser, Logos 6 Maps (Vols. 1–3): Dataset Documentation (Bellingham, WA: Faithlife, 2017).

• Note the text in bold ("reported speech")
  • Note the source ("Logos 6 Maps")

I am puzzled as to why you want me to report Atlas problems under reported speech ... and I promise not to comply. But I would like a correction to the documentation.

Sorry, looks like we used a template but didn't update all content appropriately. This is fixed in the (revised) internal version: you should see it soon.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS