BUG: behavior and documentation don't match ... something needs to change

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 26021
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 25 2018 12:32 AM

Husser, Lydia. Logos 6 Maps (Vols. 1–3): Dataset Documentation. Bellingham, WA: Faithlife, 2017.

Notice on the left the documentation says that the map title has links. It does not. However, the route name has some links as shown on the right. I am one of those people who expect the documentation to match the system ... can we have this fixed?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 26021
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 27 2018 6:17 PM

final bump

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 7919
LogosEmployee

I've passed this report along.

Posts 745
LogosEmployee
Sean Boisen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 28 2018 10:42 AM

Thanks for pointing this out. Some map titles do indeed have links on the editorial side (not all of them), but when we reimplemented things earlier this year, the links in the titles didn't get included. That's a bug for which we have an active case, but since I'm not sure when that will happen, it seems better to omit that from the documentation for now. We're revising the Atlas documentation (thanks to your positive suggestion in another thread): I'll add this to be corrected.

(Suggested alternate title for your post: "Atlas documentation says titles have links, but they don't". I wouldn't have known this thread was about Atlas if Bradley hadn't brought it to my attention. There's a large volume of posts on the forums, and I'm not able to keep up with them all: but i do scan the titles in a few of the forums from time to time, and then try to follow up on the ones where I may have something to contribute. More descriptive titles make it easier for all of us to identify who should pay attention. )

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS