Bug: Timelines feature shuts down my program when I try to use it

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Tom Toth | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 27 2018 6:27 AM

Good morning, 

I've had numerous templates up and running for quite a while now but when I go into an area that has the timelines (Church History, NT Book, OT Prophet, etc.) and click on the open tab to look at it, Logos shuts down immediately. When I also try to open a new window and type it in the bar, as soon as I hit enter, Logos shuts down again immediately. 

Thanks!

Tom

Posts 1506
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 27 2018 7:11 AM

HI Tom, and welcome to the forums.

If you are on macOS Mojave, this is an issue that has been fixed in the Logos 8.1 beta cycle. It will probably be a few more weeks before Logos 8.1 will be released. You can, if you want, download the beta, but there are risks to do so (e.g., crashes that interrupt your work).

If you are experiencing this on a different operating system, please provide more details. Also provide your logs (see my signature line).

Posts 7906
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 27 2018 12:54 PM

Levi Durfey:
If you are on macOS Mojave, this is an issue that has been fixed in the Logos 8.1 beta cycle. It will probably be a few more weeks before Logos 8.1 will be released.

We will also ship an update to Logos 7.19 that fixes this issue (for customers who haven't upgraded to Logos 8 but want to access their existing content on the latest macOS version).

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS