SUGGESTION verging on BUG - ability to view the entire workflow

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 26014
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 28 2018 4:02 PM

See Is this intentional?

The problem is that when a workflow is not functioning correctly, there is no way to see that there is a problem. Both to determine if a workflow meets our needs and to identify errors when it fails, we need an option in the Panel Menu that allows us to view the base workflow without entering a key - a view only mode.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 26014
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 19 2018 8:57 PM

17 Bump

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 7906
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 19 2018 11:41 PM

I'm not sure what you're suggesting here.

It seems like you reported a bug and Ryan confirmed it and said it would be fixed in an upcoming release.

I think this was a one-off problem that doesn't need a “what are we missing?” solution, but maybe I'm wrong?

Posts 26014
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 20 2018 12:08 AM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):
I think this was a one-off problem that doesn't need a “what are we missing?” solution, but maybe I'm wrong?

What I mean is there is no way for me to see all possible steps in the Passage Exegesis Workflow. Therefore, there is no way for me to know that one is missing.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS