SUGGESTION: Biblical Entity Guides (Event, Person, Place, Thing)

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 26014
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 29 2018 12:12 AM

When using these 4 guides, what I want first is the high overview ... I don't enjoy having to scroll past the many images.

1. Biblical Events is a good example of the kind of conciseness I want.
  2. Biblical People I would like to have expand/contract at the person level making it possible to simply see lines for Jesus, Holy Spirit, God, John the Baptist, Satan, an angel. That would be much more useful than having to expand to see John the Baptist, Satan, an angel -- the first two rather essential to the passage.
  3. Biblical Places I would like to have expand/contract at the place level making it possible to simply see lines for Jordan, Nazareth, Galilee
  4. Biblical Things I would like to have expand/contract at the things level making it possible to simply see lines for dry land, casting net, dove, animal, water, sky,

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 239
danwdoo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 29 2018 11:22 PM

I agree. Images are almost always the last thing I am interested in and since they are so large, take a lot of scrolling.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS