Is it possible to do a verse/passage search that only displays results from Favorites?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 25
Matt Doebler | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 30 2018 6:46 AM

I have spent quite a bit of time organizing my library using the Favorites tool.  Now that I have those resources that I rely upon most often in Favorites, can I do a verse/passage search that only shows results from those resources?

Posts 21150
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 30 2018 7:57 AM

Hi Matt - and welcome to the forums

Yoiu cant restrict searches based on what you have in Favorites. For that you need Collections - some details at https://wiki.logos.com/Collections 

Hope this helps - please post back if you have further questions or if something doesnt make sense

Graham

Posts 25
Matt Doebler | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 30 2018 9:09 AM

Thanks.  I think I understand Collections now.  How can I copy resources in my Favorites into a Collection?

Posts 21150
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 30 2018 1:30 PM

Matt Doebler:

Thanks.  I think I understand Collections now.  How can I copy resources in my Favorites into a Collection?

Not easily I’m afraid.

Collections are based either on rules or tags so you would need to use one of those mechanisms.

Can you post some screenshots - using the paper clip icon in the forum editor - showing some of the groupings you have made in Favorites.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS