BUG: Workflow asks me to answer question based on information not shown

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 26502
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Dec 9 2018 2:49 AM

Biblical events only shows events in the passage despite documentation and parallels that lead one to expect it to show all occurrences of the event. This anomaly results in the workflow requesting an answer based on data that is not made visible. I would expect the tool to meet the workflow expectation ....

This bug is directly related to https://community.logos.com/forums/p/176299/1018935.aspx but may have higher priority Wink

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 26502
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 19 2018 8:42 PM

3 Bump

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2631
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 20 2018 1:51 PM

Hi MJ,

I've created a case so the team can consider revising the text in the workflow to clarify. Because the Factbook is not keyed to Bible references, like the other steps that use Biblical People and Places, you click on the title to open the Factbook to get more information.

Posts 26502
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 20 2018 1:53 PM

Philana R. Crouch:

Hi MJ,

I've created a case so the team can consider revising the text in the workflow to clarify. Because the Factbook is not keyed to Bible references, like the other steps that use Biblical People and Places, you click on the title to open the Factbook to get more information.

Actually, I'd prefer that Events Mentioned be added after Events Narrated as is common in the Events throughout the system.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS