Academic program enrolment

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2310
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 14 2018 2:24 PM

Hi,

I've just been accepted as a post graduate distance learning student with VES a few days ago. (Which in itself is the outcome of a long struggle in prayer and patience, having only a pre Bologna undergraduate degree…)

Anyway, I've been looking at the Logos Academic program: https://www.logos.com/account/academic/student

So do I see it right that I will have to wait until the semester starts next month, before I can enrol?

Jan

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 1836
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 14 2018 2:28 PM

I think if you upload a copy of your acceptance letter showing that you are duly matriculated, it will satisfy the requirement.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 603
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 14 2018 2:39 PM

Congratulations, Jan!

Posts 36
Anthony Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 14 2018 2:42 PM

If you have enrolled in classes I think that works. You can always try with your acceptance letter. If that doesn't work, then just wait until you register

Posts 2310
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 14 2018 3:22 PM

I think you're right. I need to register for a class first.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS