Too much sales on the first screen

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 15
Therese | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Dec 16 2018 12:41 PM

Dear Logos people

As a retired Accountant I know sales is very important for any  every business in order to exist. However, could we still have some summaries as you had before Logos 8. Sometimes I had information of a book that I actually had in my library and did not notice it.  Could we have information like that again. Many thanks. Theresd

Posts 18012
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 16 2018 7:28 PM

Similar threads => Home Page of Logos 8 and => Home page feature is missing include fsd command work around (while waiting for new Home Page to show excerpts from Library)

Thankful for 8.1 Home Page Explore customization (removed several "sale" item feeds from my Home Page)

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 15
Therese | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 17 2018 1:54 PM

Thank you very much. Learned also something new.

Posts 664
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 17 2018 2:46 PM

I wonder how soon their going to bring back the Excerpts and From Your Library items to the home page. I miss them. Hopefully they won't make us wait too long. That's one the main things that made the home page so inviting. Also, are they bringing back the Media tiles too? I liked seeing pictures of biblical artifacts or biblical sites, infographics, and christian art on my home page. The media made the homepage colorful and interesting, and some of the stuff I would actually click on to learn more. Now in Logos 8 I just quickly by-pass the home page.

The limitation of typing FSD in the command box is it only gives you one option at a time, not multiple options to chose from like on the old homepage.

Posts 18012
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 17 2018 3:16 PM

Kiyah:
I liked seeing pictures of biblical artifacts or biblical sites, infographics, and christian art on my home page. The media made the homepage colorful and interesting, and some of the stuff I would actually click on to learn more.

+1 Yes like images from my library, especially ones with Biblical context.

Kiyah:
The limitation of typing FSD in the command box is it only gives you one option at a time, not multiple options to chose from like on the old homepage.

Concur FSD command only opens one random resource to a random location. Dragging FSD command to shortcut allows one click to run FSD command. Thankful FSD command can be used in a collection: e.g. media images of Biblical artifacts.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS