New Logos 8 deal - $100 off and gift for a friend

Page 3 of 3 (49 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 48 Replies | 9 Followers

Posts 3766
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 30 2018 9:02 PM

gil4:
The term for running one ad, then telling the customer it's not available but we have these other (inferior) specials instead, is bait and switch. 

I'm kinda with you on this.  While I love all the freebies and great discounts I get from Logos, this left me feeling disappointed and a bit snookered.  I don't usually assign ill motives to Logos, and I am not now, but I think this is at least an example of poor thinking and not taking advantage of the same technology that knows how to determine dynamic pricing per user--ie, either only run that add for people for whom it applies or let all know up front it is for first time purchases. 

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 27262
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 31 2018 9:58 AM

Gail:
GaoLu, is there a way for me to send you a private message?

It depends upon each user's settings, but I think there is for GaoLu. Click on GaoLu's name. This should take you to a Faithlife.com page for that user. Look for a big, blue "send message" button. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 37
Gail | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 1 2019 10:40 AM

JT (alabama24):

Gail:

It depends upon each user's settings, but I think there is for GaoLu. Click on GaoLu's name. This should take you to a Faithlife.com page for that user. Look for a big, blue "send message" button. 

Thanks, JT. I had a look and I can't find any way to send a message. Maybe we have to be in the same groups or something.

Posts 27262
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 1 2019 11:28 AM

Gail:
Maybe we have to be in the same groups or something.

That may be the case. I sent a message... hopefully a response will be forthcoming. 

Posts 37
Gail | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 1 2019 11:30 AM

JT (alabama24):

Gail:
Maybe we have to be in the same groups or something.

That may be the case. I sent a message... hopefully a response will be forthcoming. 

Thank you!

Posts 2021
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 1 2019 11:41 AM

Gail:

JT (alabama24):

Gail:

Thanks, JT. I had a look and I can't find any way to send a message. Maybe we have to be in the same groups or something.

Thanks, Gail.  I overlooked this message and really didn't want to miss it!  I seem unable to message you as well.  Not sure why.  Alabama was able to message me--Thanks, Alabama! 

You can contact me at:  DuanGaoLu(at)gmx(dot)com

Thanks and a Happy New Year to all!

Posts 634
Frank Sauer | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 1 2019 11:54 AM

Wow - the free code to give to a friend was a nice offer and good business deal bringing in another customer. Unfortunately, I just noticed the offer today... Hopefully FL offers that deal again, it may entice more current owners to purchase upgrades.

Posts 27262
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 1 2019 1:02 PM

Frank Sauer:
Unfortunately, I just noticed the offer today...

Have you not yet updated to L8? If you have, you may have an email code buried somewhere.

Posts 634
Frank Sauer | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 2 2019 5:28 PM

Unfortunately, I hadn't updated yet. The deal may have got me motivated to upgrade, but I must have completely missed the offer in all of  secular job grind. November and December are the craziest times of the year for us at work.

I have someone who could benefit from the offer, that it would have been nice to bless.

Page 3 of 3 (49 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS