Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 26532
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 19 2018 8:27 PM

I am not gullible enough to believe that Jesus Ben Sirach is tagged with "John the Baptist baptises Jesus". I am willing to believe that the Search argument parser has gone awry. The problem is that the search argument should have the spelling "baptizes" according to the autocomplete. The latter gives correct results. I would expect zero results for the misspelling as in the other sections e.g. Library results.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2084
LogosEmployee

The misspelling makes your search not valid because you haven't entered a valid event. Since it's not a valid event, it treats what you have typed as (I think) a phrase. Compare the results to the search "John the Baptist baptises Jesus"

The search engine was intentionally designed to fall back to plain text if the search is not valid.

Posts 26532
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 19 2018 9:27 PM

That is what I would have thought if it were all sections showing similar results ... but just Factbook?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS