Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1905
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jan 13 2019 6:49 PM

Is there a way to get a listing of all the authors that are on the list of books that can be used with the Classic coupons? Faithlife eBooks only shows a partial list.

I'm trying to use the Classic coupons each month to add books from my PhD comprehensive bibliography to Logos since I'm required to read those. So far I have found books for the past couple of months that are on my bibliography, but I have to do a ton of browsing or searching to find something.

If I could scan a list of authors to compare with my bibliography, I could quickly run a search on one of the authors on my bibliography and see what's available (for future months).

Thanks!

Nathan Parker

Posts 111
Martin Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 13 2019 8:37 PM

Nathan Parker:
Is there a way to get a listing of all the authors that are on the list of books that can be used with the Classic coupons? Faithlife eBooks only shows a partial list.

Hi Nathan, if you click on this link, over on the left side, there is a list of authors that are available that you can sort through. If this list is unsatisfactory, you can always try to contact CS to see if they might be able to give you other reasonable options. 

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/search?context=product&sortBy=bestselling&limit=15&filters=Faithlife+Ebooks+Classics%3aresourcetype-faithlifeebooksclassics_Resource+Type

Posts 1905
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 13 2019 9:26 PM

Martin Hall:

Nathan Parker:

Hi Nathan, if you click on this link, over on the left side, there is a list of authors that are available that you can sort through. If this list is unsatisfactory, you can always try to contact CS to see if they might be able to give you other reasonable options. 

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/search?context=product&sortBy=bestselling&limit=15&filters=Faithlife+Ebooks+Classics%3aresourcetype-faithlifeebooksclassics_Resource+Type

Thanks for that. I've noticed that list is only a partial list of author filters (there are other authors where the Classic coupons work, but they're not in that list). Ideally, I wish Faithlife eBooks listed all authors in that list of author filters so I could easily filter by author.

In the meantime, I may need to contact CS for the entire list unless someone on here has happened to already put together such a list.

Nathan Parker

Posts 111
Martin Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 13 2019 9:30 PM

Gotcha. It probably would be best to contact them anyways, depending on the salesman, you might find out about some deals that aren't public. I have found that sometimes when you talk to them directly they can give you special deals. 

Posts 1905
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 16 2019 12:59 PM

Talked with CS. There is unfortunately not a complete list at the moment (only the partial list in the filter sidebar).

Hopefully Faithlife can expand that list to the complete list in the future.

In the meantime, if any ambitious forum members have listed any authors not on the filter sidebar list and cares to share them here, I'd thoroughly appreciate their efforts. :-)

Nathan Parker

Posts 1905
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 2 2019 4:42 PM

Dale E Heath:

That really helps. Thanks!

Nathan Parker

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS