[Help] Beginner of Logos

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 5
ilovejesus | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 15 2019 7:13 PM

Bro & Sis,

I am a beginner of Logos, i used Bibleworks while studying in seminary. Unfortunately, Bibleworks is stopped service. I am learning to use a new tool now.

I bought some books/commentaries during seminary, but i am not use Logos often.

May you guys give me some useful hints or tips or video courses for learning how to use Logos. I hope I can prepare my sermons in Logos.

Many thanks.

Martin

Posts 9019
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 15 2019 7:56 PM

Martin, welcome to Logos and the Forums. 

It might help to know what base package or Logos Library you have. You've posted to the Logos 7 forum so I suppose you are running that version.

The place to start is with Logos' own videos and articles. Since Logos 8 has been released, and should be a free upgrade for everyone very soon, you can safely start by going through the Logos 8 tutorials. You'll find them here

After you have learned what you can from these (or in the process of doing so) come back and ask specific questions. That would be the best way to get help.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 2828
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 15 2019 8:57 PM

Hi Martin,

To add to what Mark has recommended, the Logos Pro team also produced a free Study the Bible with Logos Mobile Ed course.

That course will guide you in using the program's different tools and features to study the bible. You probably already have that course in your library, along with the QuickStart for Logos videos.

Posts 5
ilovejesus | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 16 2019 6:34 PM

thanks Mark & Pated

there are useful links and info

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS