L8 Bonus Course code not working for Bock course

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 23 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 6122
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 24 2019 3:23 AM

Keith,

The NT Exegesis or the OT Exegesis are great.  I have the books, so no for the course.  There’s Learn to Use Biblical Greek or Hebrew. You could always pick one. I went with the Learn To Use Biblical Greek.

There’s Moo on Romans or Bock on Luke. There’s plenty to choose from. Israeology is ok, from what I heard, but the instructor looks like he’s just reading his own book on the subject.  Usually, if I have the book, I won’t get the course; unless is something unique like redeeming Expository preaching by Chapell. I have the book and the Course and it covers a lot, even exegesis.  Ultimately, it’s your choice 👍😁👌

DAL

Posts 412
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 24 2019 5:07 AM

Ben Sanders (Faithlife):

Reminders

(1) This special offer "any Mobile Ed Bonus Course for $50" is only available to our Logos 8 customers who have purchased a Silver package or above.

(2) Faithlife can guarantee that this special coupon code will be available at least through the end of 2019.

Update:  LA151, LA161, TH221, TH325, & NT322 are now eligible under this offer.

I trust you'll let me know if any other courses from the catalog don't seem to be accepting your Logos 8 coupon!

Thanks for your patience.

Ben

Thanks Ben and Faithlife - This is very generous given the discounts we have already received for Logos 8 and the additional book discounts over the last few months. Its not something I expected.  Thanks once more.  Keep well  Paul     

Posts 10426
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 24 2019 5:19 AM

Keith Pang:

Wondering what course to get...any recommendations???

Started by adding "&unlocked=no"(without quotes) at the end of the web address. then, I sorted by price (Highest first) and picked the first one that really interested me (NT Theology by Moo). Get the most you can for your $50.

And—oh yes—thank you FL. Very generous.

Posts 951
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 25 2019 10:47 AM

Ben

Can you havbe a look at https://www.logos.com/product/50327/mobile-ed-jon-paulien-biblical-eschatology-bundle  .

This appears only for sale as a bundle which means that neither (or both) can be be bought on an offer such as this OR for that matter used on the Connect offer of a free course for 6 months. I would be happy for one of them  on the $50 offer or for that matter both!!

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS