Uservoice: The Mission of God- C. Wright

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 18577
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 27 2019 3:54 AM

Whyndell Gizzard:

Please note the requested format for book suggestions from the top of that Uservoice forum:

In order to properly utilize these suggestions, we need all the following information (all of which can usually be found on Amazon.com or on the publisher’s website):

1. Individual or series title. E.g. “The Fellowship of the Ring” for a single title, or “The Lord of the Rings” for the series title (one book or series per entry, please. If there are multiple books by various authors in one entry, we cannot properly track votes and the entry will be deleted)
2. The author(s)
3. The current publisher. E.g. “Baker” or “Hendrickson”.
4. The copyright/publication date
5. The ISBN (this is included on most Amazon.com book pages under “Product Details”)
Extra credit: add the Amazon.com link

Posts 3076
Whyndell Gizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 27 2019 5:40 AM

Thought I had the info there- I must have not performed something properly, does it need to be delted?

Posts 18577
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 27 2019 3:54 PM

Whyndell Gizzard:

Thought I had the info there- I must have not performed something properly, does it need to be delted?

No, you had the title and author, and a paragraph description of the book, but not the other key info. Most people paste that stuff from Amazon into the top of the suggestion, before any (optional) descriptive text.

I don't think you can delete suggestions once they're posted. Don't worry about it. Just try to remember for next time. Or post it again and get people to vote for the second one instead of the first. It just might not get the attention it needs from Faithlife in its current format, so I didn't want you to be disappointed. Mind you, *none* of the books on the UserVoice SuggestBooks forum (except a few German ones) have gotten *any* attention from Faithlife, so it might be an exercise in futility regardless. Sad

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS