Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2103
mab | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 29 2019 10:05 PM

About a month ago, I upgraded my router from an N to AC. But I hadn't tried the web app since doing so, WOW!!! This is huge. I am really stunned at how agile it is.

I was wondering if there are a whole bunch of folks who are using the web app now more as their go-to unless they need something in their desktop app. It fires up really fast.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 509
David P. Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 30 2019 11:37 AM

I use it frequently on a computer than can't hold the desktop version. FL has come a long way with it, recently introducing Notes functionality, for example, but what I still miss is my library collections. My only search choices is everything in my library, all open resources, or a custom combination of titles I can create on the fly. To me this is the biggest limitation of the web app. With that said, I am still impressed with the usability of it and how the experience is fairly close to the desktop experience.

Posts 1
Nick Rogovik | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 8 2019 4:11 PM

Unfortunately, it's the only viable option for Linux users like myself.

That said, I'm very grateful for it :)

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS