Free workflows are not free

Page 2 of 3 (57 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 56 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 22
LogosEmployee

Frank Fischer:

I bought the German Gold Package in Decembre, is that enougth?

Sorry Frank, this deal was only for English language packages. 

Posts 22
LogosEmployee

Steve Maling:

Christina, I'm sorry to add to your headache, but I haven't (yet) received an email for the free Workflows, although I bought a "Full Feature Upgrade" on December 11, 2018 (Order 14349601

Sorry about that Steve! It looks like you're not signed up for our email lists, so that may be why you didn't receive the email. You can manage your email preferences here: https://faithlife.com/account/email-preferences/en/

If you're eligible for this deal, you should be able to redeem your free workflows by clicking here. Let me know if you experience any issues. 

Hope that helps!

Posts 3232
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 12:18 PM

Christina de Martínez (Faithlife):

Steve Maling:

Christina, I'm sorry to add to your headache, but I haven't (yet) received an email for the free Workflows, although I bought a "Full Feature Upgrade" on December 11, 2018 (Order 14349601

Sorry about that Steve! It looks like you're not signed up for our email lists, so that may be why you didn't receive the email. You can manage your email preferences here: https://faithlife.com/account/email-preferences/en/

If you're eligible for this deal, you should be able to redeem your free workflows by clicking here. Let me know if you experience any issues. 

Hope that helps!

Christina

I don't believe any emails have been sent about this.  I am signed up for emails and I am eligible for this order since I upgraded in 2018 yet I have received no emails about this except the one to look out for these in the future.  I'm guessing many non-forum followers are missing out on this so I'd recommend something be sent out... just my $0.02

Posts 22
LogosEmployee

Mattillo:

Christina

I don't believe any emails have been sent about this.  I am signed up for emails and I am eligible for this order since I upgraded in 2018 yet I have received no emails about this except the one to look out for these in the future.  I'm guessing many non-forum followers are missing out on this so I'd recommend something be sent out... just my $0.02

Thanks, I'll pass this on to the team so we can look into what's going on. 

Posts 758
David A Egolf | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 12:33 PM

Mattillo:

Christina

I also do not believe I got an email.  However, I did get three free workflows by using Christina's link.  There was also a message that products I already owned had been deleted from the cart.

So I second Mattillo's suggestion that someone look into the original mailing.

BTW: Thank you, Christina, for the link!

Posts 9090
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 12:39 PM

Mark,

I apologize for the lack of clarity. 

Thank you for clearing things up. While I did not get the email, I did qualify for the free workflows and they now show up as free for me. Thank you.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 2054
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 12:45 PM

I didn't get the email, but owell.  I got the workflows.  Thank you Faithlife. You are great.  I love Logos.

Posts 3767
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 1:26 PM

Mark Smith:

Mark,

I apologize for the lack of clarity. 

Thank you for clearing things up. While I did not get the email, I did qualify for the free workflows and they now show up as free for me. Thank you.

I also do not see that I got an email and believe I am signed up to get emails (that's always maddening to figure out which lists go for what benefit, but I DO get emails), but clicking on the link you supplied, Christina, I see that my cart populated with four work flows.  I thank Logos and look forward to the 5th...however and whenever that drops. thanks!  And thanks to the OP.

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 26511
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 1:30 PM

I have not gotten the email yet, either. I suspect that the are being released in batches to avoid overwhelming the servers but ...

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 9090
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 1:35 PM

I got an email just a few minutes ago that was sent out to apologize for the first email (which none of us seem to have received) and to include a link to the now free workflows. All is now right.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 2054
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 1:41 PM

Just got my apology email too.  All is well. Peace be still.

Posts 603
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 1:42 PM

Thank you, Christina, the link worked like a charm. And thank you, FaithLife, for your generosity.

Posts 207
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 3:06 PM

Email came today saying redeem the workflows and all were free. 

Posts 1945
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 3:19 PM

Hope that helps!

I did not get an email but I did purchase L8 in 2018.  So did my two sons who also did not get the email.  But this link did work, except it only put 4 workflows into my shopping cart.  How do I pick up a 5th one?

Posts 3232
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 3:21 PM

I was able to get them for free off the site and I am very grateful so thank you. I have still not received an email though

Posts 41
Steven New | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 3:23 PM

I believe you may have already downloaded the 4 or 5th one.  That is what happened to me.  I had already downloaded the Michael Heiser workflow and the John Piper one for free so I only got to download 3 from that link, for a total of 5.

Posts 13359
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 3:30 PM

Mattillo:

Christina

Thanks, I'll pass this on to the team so we can look into what's going on. 

I didn’t receive an email either. Nor did I receive the recent $10 off if you spend $50. I’m signed up to receive Logos sales emails.

Posts 22
LogosEmployee

My team is looking into what's going on with the email... it's odd that so many of you haven't received it. Sorry about that! I'm glad that the link is working for many of you. 

Mark:

...This link did work, except it only put 4 workflows into my shopping cart.  How do I pick up a 5th one?

Mark, the fifth one is under development. It's not quite ready, but we're working on it. We'll stay in contact about how to redeem the final workflow. 

Posts 1945
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 3:41 PM

Mark Barnes:
I didn’t receive an email either. Nor did I receive the recent $10 off if you spend $50.

I am wondering if I can get the $10 off if you spend $50 resent to me.  I did not think I could afford anything at this point an in a rare move, I deleted the email.  If I had it again, I would get the unfiltered resource

Posts 1945
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 3:41 PM

Mark, the fifth one is under development. It's not quite ready, but we're working on it. We'll stay in contact about how to redeem the final workflow. 

Thanks for the information

And thanks for resending me the code

Page 2 of 3 (57 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS