Visual Copy missing text

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 10
Joshua cook | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 31 2019 9:42 AM

I use visual copy in Logos 8 to send my text to Powerpoint. I understand how to use visual copy to make multiple slides. However, when I highlight the text (for instance 2 Corinthians 4:7-18) and click visual copy, it only exports verses 7-16a. Is there a character limit to visual copy? If so, is there a way to change it? This is not a huge text, it would seem that Logos could handle it.  This is frustrating and creates extra work having to divide the text into two separate sets. Can anyone help?

Posts 4724
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 1:34 PM

I don;t know how much help I can be, but I can confirm that VC will not export the entire passage you reference. I do not know if this is a bug, or if there is a built in text limit. 

I will try to find out.

Posts 28022
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 3:29 PM

If I remember correctly, it used to split the passage into multiple slides. I prefer to custom design slides (especially the typography), so I don't use the feature much. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 4724
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2019 4:43 PM

JT (alabama24):

If I remember correctly, it used to split the passage into multiple slides. I prefer to custom design slides (especially the typography), so I don't use the feature much. 

i don’t use it much either. When exporting a larger passage it does split into multiple slides. However I confirmed that it does not copy the entire passage despite the multiple slides.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS