Problem with BECNT 1-3 John by Yarbough

Page 1 of 2 (33 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 32 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 57
Aaron Baldridge | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Feb 1 2019 7:44 PM

In doing some work for a sermon this weekend I was reading in Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament (an excellent series by the way. I have not found a stinker among them yet) on 1-3 John. There is a blue line that runs all the way down the text on the left margin and several lines that run through any tables/charts, etc that in the text. Would someone who owns this volume mind taking a look and see if your copy has this same defect or if my Mac is doing something crazy? Appreciate the help. (I did send an email to the support folks at Logos but with it being Friday thought I would get a faster response from you good folks.)

Posts 6594
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 1 2019 7:57 PM

A screenshot would be helpful and also page number or which section you were reading 📖 that way no one has to guess where exactly the issue is found (if there is an issue). Usually, if only a section has this, others should be able to see it also 👍😁👌

DAL

Posts 57
Aaron Baldridge | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 1 2019 8:04 PM

1 John 2:15-17 is where I was working. Will try to attach a scresho 

Posts 57
Aaron Baldridge | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 1 2019 8:11 PM

Posts 146
Sam Henderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 1 2019 8:55 PM

Running under Windows 10 on an HP notebook:

Posts 146
Sam Henderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 1 2019 8:57 PM

Running under Windows 10 on an HP notebook:

Posts 146
Sam Henderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 1 2019 9:01 PM

The problem doesn't exist on my copy running under Windows 10 on an HP notebook. The same table is clean and formatted perfectly. Is it possible that its being caused by a filter of some sort you may have running?

Posts 22105
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 1 2019 11:34 PM

Aaron Baldridge:
There is a blue line that runs all the way down the text on the left margin and several lines that run through any tables/charts, etc that in the tex

This is due to having the "NT221 - Readings" Notebook enabled (shows the list of readings for the NT221 Mobile Ed course)

Posts 6594
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 2 2019 5:52 AM

Sam Henderson:

The problem doesn't exist on my copy running under Windows 10 on an HP notebook. The same table is clean and formatted perfectly. Is it possible that its being caused by a filter of some sort you may have running?

Same here! My copy looks normal 👍😁👌

DAL

Posts 57
Aaron Baldridge | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 2 2019 6:45 AM

That is exactly the problem. Thanks so much for your help. I have turned it off and it is back to normal.Big Smile

Posts 57

That is exactly the problem. Thanks so much for your help. I have turned it off and it is back to normal.Big Smile

Posts 57

Posts 57

Posts 57

Posts 57

Posts 57

Posts 57

Posts 57

Posts 57

Posts 57

Page 1 of 2 (33 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS