highlighting or taking notes causes app to crash

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 25 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 26623
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 6 2019 1:53 PM

Jeremy Foot:
I have purchased college text books on Logos and need to keep notes. 

I'm sure that is frustrating! Since the semester is underway, and fixes are often weeks or months in development, I would suggest using your laptop. Not ideal, I know! 

OSX & iOS | Mac Logs | PC LogsInstall

Posts 1743
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 6 2019 2:46 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

I just had this happen this morning and reported it. For me it happens when I try to highlight in a book that's not downloaded when I don't have internet access. We're looking into it.

A few days latter and it still happens.  My Android phone with the latest app, I highlight some thing (yes it is connected to the wifi, and the bible is downloaded to my phone), and it Kills the app, I restart it and it takes me to where it previously died (the only good point of the post).   Just doing my daily reading of the bible, trying to highlight a verse, or attach a note,  is getting very tiresome. 

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 65
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 8 2019 2:22 PM

Tom:

A few days latter and it still happens.  My Android phone with the latest app, I highlight some thing (yes it is connected to the wifi, and the bible is downloaded to my phone), and it Kills the app, I restart it and it takes me to where it previously died (the only good point of the post).   

Tom, I am sorry to hear that you are still having difficulty with this.  I believe using our latest Beta release might improve this situation.  Instructions for joining our beta program are available here.

Posts 21165
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 8 2019 2:25 PM

Joe

The link you gave is to iOS but i understand Tom is using Android.

Graham

Posts 65
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 8 2019 2:33 PM

Graham Criddle:

The link you gave is to iOS but i understand Tom is using Android.

Oops!  Sorry about that!   I have corrected that, thank you for pointing that out, Graham.

Posts 8
Jeremy Foot | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 11 2019 4:53 PM

I have tried the iOS beta with the fix for this. It works fine. You can take notes offline and they sync to Faithlife correctly in the background when you are next connected to the internet.

A pretty good showing by Faithlife to fix the bug that quickly.

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS