Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 13312
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 2 2019 10:53 PM

Hi Faithlife,

If you're going to move to three free Classic books, and take away the Faithlife Original, please expand your list of classic titles. There are a number of us who have few Classic Titles available to us. I myself am down to just 42 that I don't already own.

The list hasn't been updated for a year or so, and yet many more classic titles have been released in that time.

If/when you update the list, please ensure it's updated at Logos.com, not just ebooks.faithlife.com. That's because we're forced to use the logos.com site because that's the only site where we can filter out books we already own. The coupon is impossible to use otherwise.

Thank you.

Posts 114
Martin Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 3 2019 2:41 AM

I echo this request!

Posts 1526
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 3 2019 6:39 AM

Mark Barnes:
please expand your list of classic titles.

Yes

Mark Barnes:
please ensure it's updated at Logos.com, not just ebooks.faithlife.com. That's because we're forced to use the logos.com site because that's the only site where we can filter out books we already own. The coupon is impossible to use otherwise.

Yes Yes

Posts 17877
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 3 2019 12:48 PM

Mark Barnes:
... please expand your list of classic titles

+1 Yes for expanded offering of Classic choices (personally been some time since had a free Classic choice)

Mark Barnes:
If/when you update the list, please ensure it's updated at Logos.com, not just ebooks.faithlife.com.

Dreaming of ebooks.faithlife.com enhancement to filter out digital books that are already owned.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 8850
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 3 2019 6:03 PM

I too echo this request. The pickings are getting quite slim.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 777
Lew Worthington | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 3 2019 8:23 PM

Ditto.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS